Fall fruit – Navel Oranges, Indian River Ruby Red Grapefruit & Orlando Tangelos.
Winter/Spring fruit – Navel Oranges and Minneola Tangelos are from California, Indian River Ruby Red Grapefruit from Florida.
- Florida/California Navel Oranges – sweet, juicy and seedless.
- Indian River Ruby Red Grapefruit – sweet, juicy, pink and virtuly seedless.
- Orlando/Minneola Tangelos – Hybrid cross between a Grapefruit and a Tangerine.
All types of fruit will have a long shelf life due to the fact that the fruit is picked packed and to your door in such a short period of time. The minimum shelf life that I have experienced in unfavorable conditions is between 3-4 weeks.
The fruit comes in various sizes. Each box has one size, but the boxes are not sold by the size of the fruit. This number indicates the pieces of fruit per case; the larger the number the smaller the fruit. The various sizes of oranges depend on whether they are Florida or California navels.
Oranges come in sizes 40, 48, 56, 64, 72, 80 and 88.
Grapefruit come in sizes 32, 36, 40 and 48.
Tangelos come in sizes 64, 80, 100 & 125
- There are 1000-1200 cases per truck. On each truck there may be orders for up to 1 to 10 groups.
- There is no minimum or maximum to buy. Any fruit ordered will be delivered and profit received.
- This is a no risk fund raiser. The fruit is presold and other cases will be given by HCC in case of any spoilage (Usually these cases over compensate for spoilage).
- Invoicing will take place after the sale and the customer is completely satisfied with the sale.
- If you have any questions or concerns in the midst of a sale Seamus Byrne is available 24/7 to assist you in any way possible.